Are you going to use a Piercing Gun?
- No, at Piercing Passion, Inc. Do Not use a gun to pierce you. You are in a professional Body Piercing Parlor and a single use needle will be used for your piercing.
Why am I bleeding?
- A hole was just cut into your body.
Is This Going To Hurt?
- For a second or two, then you will experience a "pinched, sore" feeling for several days after.
What are you going to do with that needle?
- I am going to pierce you with this single use needle. You will be shown a brand new needle before you are pierced.
What are those Hemostats for?
- To hold your skin in an optimal position to correctly place your piercing.
How do you know where to put the piercing?
- Piercing Passion, Inc.'s professionalpiercers have studied the human anatomy piercing guides, but ultimately your body will determine the exact location, as each one is different.
I got home and my piercing started to bleed again, what do I do?
- Using a clean cloth apply direct pressure until the bleeding subsides, then immediately apply ice to shrink the tissue.
How do I reduce The Swelling around my piercing?
- Apply Ice 10 - 15 minutes at a time.